Things To Know
At Hanrob we are 100% dedicated to ensuring your pet leaves our care in as good as, or better, health as when they arrived. To achieve this, there are a couple of important things you need to know about our booking information:
- All dogs are to be vaccinated to a C5 level no later than two weeks before boarding
- All cats are to be vaccinated to a F3 level no later than two weeks before boarding
- Dogs and cats must be de-sexed to participate in Group Playtime activities
- Higher boarding fees apply to dogs and cats which are required, or choose, to board on their own due to their size, breed or temperament
- Please ensure your dog or cat has been treated with tick and flea prevention before arriving. Hanrob staff can also apply spot treatment for you at an additional cost.
- We recommend companion boarding for most dogs and cats, with all companions being expertly matched and monitored
Good to know…
- All our Playtime activities have staff supervision and interaction
- One Playtime session is included in each day’s boarding for dogs, with further sessions available for purchase
- Boarding and training fees are calculated on a calendar day basis irrespective of the time of admission or departure
- Pet Shuttle only operates through Sydney Heathcote facility and Melbourne facility, Monday to Friday
- Minimum stays apply to peak periods, which aligns with NSW and VIC school holidays and long weekends
- Reduced rates are available for guests staying over 50 days
Even in the most hygienic, well ventilated, spacious kennels the possibility of a dog acquiring Canine Cough exists. Canine Cough can be acquired from any dog, whether it be your neighbours, a dog in the park or your best friends. It can even be acquired while at the vets. The vaccination does not cover every strand of kennel cough.