International Dog Academy
International Dog Academy (IDA), a division of Hanrob Pty Ltd, has been providing education and detector dog training services since 1994. We strive for excellence in dog training and educational programs, which is why we are the only companion animal training and education facility in Australia to be a certified International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO 9001). As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO – 70236) IDA delivers nationally recognised qualifications to its clients. This ensures our education programs are of the highest standards possible, guaranteeing you the best service available.
IDA offers a number of unique services:
- Nationally recognised companion animal qualifications in companion animal services, Certificate IV
- Workplace based traineeships, short courses and industry specific workshops
- Detection dog training services across a variety of applications
- Independent companion animal industry audits both private and government sectors
- Vocational education and training partnerships with private and government service providers
Want to know more? Click here to view our IDA website. Our programs are competency based theory and practical training that provides training and coaching of skills for a range of clientele. Courses are designed for the companion animal industry. Industry organisations include; companies, organisations, government bodies and individuals who want to study companion animal services, as well as those with specific interests in dog training. IDA’s education programs present participants with a realistic perspective of the knowledge and skills required to work in companion animal services. Click here to meet our team.